Abri-Form Junior Diapers are a disposable, tab-style diaper for heavy incontinence. These come in one size that will fit waist sizes 16 inches to 24 inches. These are recommended for those aged 5-15 years old. If you’re looking for a similar diaper in additional sizes, try Abri-Form XS2 or Abri-Form S2.
The Abri-Form Junior Diapers will fit waist sizes from 16 to 24 inches.. This product is designed for heavy incontinence and will fill to capacity at 50.7 fl ounces (6.3 cups). For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (½ – ⅔ cups) when they “go”.
Abena’s youth diapers offer a narrower core and a smaller leg cut, which makes them a perfect choice as incontinence diapers for teenagers. This product is designed to look more like ordinary underwear with printed textil-like backsheet. The strong curved elastics and flexible tape tabs make this a comfortable and secure fit. Abri-Form Junior is fully breathable and has a specially designed non-woven sub-layer which spreads the liquid providing quicker absorption and makes the user feel dry even after leakage. This diaper also has odor system protection and a wetness indicator.
- Refastenable Micro-Hook Closure Tape Tabs
- Holds up to 50.7 fl ounces (6.3 cups)
- Cloth-like Backing
- Urine & Fecal Protection
- Full breathability
- Textile backsheet designed to look more like ordinary underwear
- Non-woven sub-layer providing rapid absorption
- Strong curved elastics giving optimum fit
- Flexible tape equipped with adhesive and hooks to allow for repositioning
- Wetness indicator with graduation scale –for better indication of capacity use
- Dermatologically tested
- Best for pre-adult pediatric users
- Ultra elastic waistband
|Age||5-15 years old|
|Absorbency Capacity||50.7 fl oz (6.3 cups)|
|Pack Quantity||32 Diapers|
|Case Quantity||128 Diapers (4 Packs)|